Stainbeck Arts Club has reopened
We are happy to say that we have resumed face to face meetings.
We are very aware of the risks of group meetings and do not want to put anyone at risk of contracting Covid-19, so we will follow the church guidelines for users of the building:
• We will use the upstairs hall and tables for more space.
• We are encouraged to scan the QR code at the entrance and use hand sanitiser when entering the building.
• We will keep a list of attendees and phone numbers for Test and Trace. This will be kept for 3 weeks then destroyed.
• The kitchens and toilets will be available for use.
• We will clean all handles, handrails, toilet area, tables after meetings.
• We will open windows to improve ventilation.
• We are encouraged to wear face coverings.
• We will not be serving refreshments, so you may wish to bring your own.
Welcome to the Stainbeck Arts Club website.
We are a friendly local arts club to which everyone is welcome. We meet on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month, usually from 2pm-4pm.
Meetings are held in the Meeting Room, Methodist Community Centre, Town Street, Chapel Allerton, Leeds, LS7 4NB.
For General Enquiries, please phone Pam McFetridge on 0113 268 4734 or email email@example.com
You can see examples of our artwork in our Members' Gallery.
Our new syllabus will be available soon.
At our meeting on 12 October, Tracey Krupianka created a vibrant scene in acrylics, and then shared her techniques for leaves, flowers and underwater plants on black paper.
Our meetings include demonstrations by talented artists. Recent examples include Charles Kelly, demonstrating the use of watercolours to paint a standing curlew and a sleeping fox, and Terry Chipp who used textured acrylics to create images of wooden panels.